Sweetened with Canderel® Xylitol!
Choc Chip Biscuits
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
100g low fat spread
80g Canderel® Xylitol
125g plain flour, sifted
2 tsp low calorie cocoa, sifted
75g Canderel® Simply Dark Chocolate, chopped
You will also need 2 baking sheets lined with parchment paper
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/Gas 4.
2. Add the low fat spread and Canderel® Xylitol to the mixer bowl of a food mixer and beat until creamy.
3. Now add the flour and cocoa and beat together until it comes together as a soft dough.
4. Stir through the Canderel® Xylitol, Canderel Dark Chocolate pieces then scoop up a little of the dough, about the size of a walnut and roll in your hands into 16 balls.
5. Sit them on the baking sheet, then press down with a fork, making an imprint on the dough.
6. Put in the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes, they may still be a little soft, but will continue to firm up as they cool. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
74 calories per serving